Editing Your Video
Activity D - Location Scout Part 2
Now it’s time to create a video using the shots you took of locations around your office. Record your video following the instructions below and put your editing skills into practice.
- Copy the Location Scout script into the teleprompter using this
- Set your teleprompter to Scroll, check the speed.
- Record your video using the Location Scout script
- Edit your video adding your Location shots as overlays
- Create the Thumbnail - select an image from the video footage or camera roll
- Upload your video to your dashboard - note that it will be visible to other users on your dashboard
- Congratulations - you have created your video!!