A short tutorial on how to record your video.
- Open the app and tap the blue camera icon OR select 'New Project' from the app menu
- Select the correct brand template 'One Person Video' or 'Two Person Video'
- 'Display Logo' is the default setting, deselect if you do not want your logo to display throughout the video
- Tap 'Next' then tap 'Record a Video'
- Check the spirit level
- You want the spirit level to turn green and then disappear
- Use the silhouette to position yourself/your talent in the frame
- Select a script
- Adjust the teleprompter settings
- Tap the red record button, use the countdown to smile and relax
- Tap the stop button to stop recording
- You are now ready to edit.
Accessing scripts for filming
You can access your scripts at any time via both the VideoMyJob web dashboard and the app, but most importantly you can easily access your scripts whilst in filming mode.
- Once you have selected 'Record a Video' and are in filming mode, on screen you will see a silhouette and sample script
- Tap the blue pen next to the script OR click on the actual text of the sample script
- This will open up your 'Scripts'
- Select a script of choice OR write one, it will automatically load into your video
- By default, your most recently edited script appears when you begin recording
Accessing your exisiting scripts to make changes (in the app)
- Expand the menu in the top left and select 'Scripts'
- This will open up your script library
- Here you can edit an exisiting script, delete an old script or create a new one
- To learn how to create a new script click here
- To learn how to adjust the teleprompter settings click here