Training & Implementation Resources
Apps & Extensions
How do I download my video from the app/dashboard?
Step by step guide to downloading your videos (MP4).
Once your video is published you can download it directly from the app (iPhone and Android) as an MP4 file and save it to your device's photo library, or you can download from the desktop dashboard and save to a file on your computer or a cloud drive.
How to download from the app
- Expand the menu from the left hand side and select 'Your Videos'
- Navigate to your video and open it
- Tap the two dot menu in the top right hand corner
- Select 'Save Video'
How to download a video from the VideoMyJob dashboard
- Go to your VideoMyJob web dashboard
- Navigate to the video you want to download
- Click the blue download symbol
- Your video can be found in downloads
Join one of our weekly user training webinars to learn more