A quick guide to connecting & verifying your company's YouTube.Make sure you have admin access to your company's channel before you start. Jade Porter
Do I need a YouTube channel?
YouTube is where we host all of your uploaded videos, both DRAFT and PUBLISHED.
Without your own YouTube channel you will not be able to publish your videos and receive analytics such as view count.
If you do not connect your company's YouTube channel, your videos will be hosted on the VideoMyJob sample channel.
Publishing to the VideoMyJob sample channel channel means your videos cannot leverage your brand's existing digital footprint or influence your company's search engine rankings.
How to connect your YouTube channel
- Go to your VideoMyJob web dashboard
- Select 'Team Settings' from the menu
- Scroll down and click 'Connect YouTube'
- This will prompt you to 'Sign In' to your google account
- Select the YouTube Channel you want to connect
- Click 'Allow'
- 'Verify' your account by following the multiple links
- You may need to click 'Re Test Verification' before it verifies
- Click 'Save'