A guide to targeting audiences with our in-app paid social video advertising functionality 'Boost'
'Boost' is our paid social advertising feature, which you can access via the app or web dashboard.
Reach a bigger audience with our in-app paid social video advertising, using keywords and demographics to get your video in front of your target audiences on YouTube and Facebook.
Boosting via the app
- Open your published video in the app
- Tap the 'Buy More Views' icon at the bottom
- Follow the prompts to select advertising networks, geographical regions, keywords, campaign duration and budget.
Boosting via the web dashboard
- Go to the VideoMyJob web dashboard
- Search for the video you wish to boost
- Click the 3 dot menu and select 'Boost'
- Enter the details of your campaign such as keywords, geographical regions, call to action copy and the link to your landing page, job posting or lead capture form
- Set a campaign budget and duration
- Click 'Boost'
Note: Clicking boost will charge the company credit card associated with your account and will make the video public. Only account admins have the required permission level to boost.
Advertising Network: Facebook and/or YouTube.
Audience Regions: i.e State, City or Suburb and radius a radius.
Age Demographics: The age bracket of your target audience.
Gender: Used for example to increase candidate diversity.
Target keywords: 10-20 keywords that are related to the video content and objective.
Description: This appears above your post as a call to action for your audience.
Apply/Learn More Link: The URL you wish to send people who click your video ad
Total Campaign Budget: Up to $250
Campaign Duration: We recommend a minimum of 2 weeks
Boost Video: Submit once you have completed all of the above
Only your account admins have permission to purchase boost, if you are not an admin you will need to request an admin to complete the purchase
If you have any questions relating to our paid ad feature, get in touch with your account manager or contact VideoMyJob support via the support chat.