Collaborate with colleagues, streamline your video projects, and make use of script templates
Video Plan lets you collaborate easily with your colleagues with script templates and a scheduling tool.
- Log in to the web dashboard and click "Create Video Plan" at the top right
- Select the type of video you want to create and the corresponding script template will be visible on the right. Click "Next" when you're ready to edit the script
- Edit your script, including title, to make it more personalised
- Select the person you want to film the video from the list of creators.
Note: Creators will need a VideoMyJob login
- List any specific instructions for creating the video in the instructions field
- Use the calendar function to book a time or set a deadline for the video to be created
- Nominate who the video should be sent to for editing once the creator has filmed the video
- Click Send Video Plan and the video creator will receive an email with the Video Plan
Next Step: Depending on your video plan, once your creator has filmed the requested script/video they may need to send the project to someone else for editing.
- Film only users will be automatically prompted after the Timeline screen
- Users with standard app access can use Send Project - Learn how to send projects here
Join one of our weekly user training webinars to learn more