Learn how a candidate experiences a VideoMyTalent request and what they need to do in order to complete their VideoMyTalent application
VideoMyTalent is a Beta product, currently in testing, please discuss with your Customer Success Manager if you would like access.
Step one is to send your candidate a VideoMyTalent invitation.
Your candidate will receive a code with a link to download the VideoMyTalent app. The code gives them one-off access to the VideoMyTalent mobile app.
Once a candidate has installed the app and entered their code, they will be prompted to create a video:
- Your questions will display and your candidate must film their video response in the allocated amount of time
- When the candidate is ready to film, they tap 'Start Answering'
- Your questions will display on screen, and candidates have position guide and spirit level to assist them in making a professional video
- Candidates can watch and re-record their video response for each question, they can also trim any unwanted footage from the start of end of each take
- When a candidate is satisfied with their response, they tap 'Send'
- Submitted candidate videos will display in the VideoMyTalent tab of your web dashboard