Training & Implementation Resources
Apps & Extensions
1. Preparation Is Everything
Are you having trouble getting comfortable on camera?
Remember that good preparation creates confidence and improves results.
Before I start recording, the questions I ask myself are:
- Am I clear on who I want to reach? Who is my audience?
- Do I have clear value for the audience?
- Have I tested my scene? Do I know the sound and lighting are good? Have I removed distractions?
- Do I know how to edit and finish my video project, or found someone to do this for me?
- And finally: do I know how to share my video so it finds the right audience?
Once you’ve removed these areas of doubt from your mind, you’ll be much more likely to relax, be focused and deliver the best message you can deliver.