Hear from our team on how to enhance your video using text captions, images and video. Create a video with shots of your workplace
Learn how to enhance your video using our editing features.
🕵️♀️ HEADS UP 🕵️♂️
We have made updates and improvements to our Publishing workflow. Parts of this lesson need to be updated with the new 'Complete' stage.
We are working through updating all of our relevant content, but, for now, here are the articles to learn more about the 'Complete' stage:
Video Publishing Guide (Web Dashboard)
Video Publishing Guide (App)
If you have any questions please reach out to support and we'll be happy to help.
Happy videoing! 😀
-The VMJ Team
Activity D - Location Scout Part 2
Now it’s time to create a video using the shots you took of locations around your office. Record your video following the instructions below and put your editing skills into practice.
- Copy the Location Scout script (below) into the 'teleprompter'
- Set your teleprompter to 'Scroll' and check the speed.
- Record your video using the Location Scout script
- Edit your video by adding your location shots as overlays
- Create the Thumbnail by selecting an image from the video footage or camera roll
- Upload your video to your dashboard - note that it will be visible to other users on your dashboard
- Congratulations - you have created your video!!
Location Scout Script - Online Training Reference
Copy and paste this script into a new script on your dashboard, or use this as a guide to create your own script.
Hi, I'm (name) from (company). At (company) we believe that professional videos are a must.
Today, I am going to create a video that shares some great locations around my office for me to film in.
Here's my first location. As you can see, I have found an interesting background with depth. I have to remember to avoid white walls as they can make my videos appear bland and boring.
Here's my second location. I really focused on getting the lighting right. I will check at different times of the day to see if the lighting changes in this spot.
And my last location really shows off our great office environment which will give potential candidates an insight into what it's like to work here.
See how easy it is to create great videos!
Thanks for watching!