A walk through of all the main features for recording, editing and sharing videos in the VideoMyJob app
This video is a quick walk through of all the main features for recording, editing and sharing videos in the VideoMyJob app
Activity A: Read from the teleprompter
Follow the steps below to create a video using the getting started script
- Log in to the app on your phone
- Navigate the menu on the left hand side
- Click 'New project' or hit the camera icon in the right hand corner
- Select your branding / logo
- Click 'Next'
- Click 'Record a Video'
- Hit the blue pencil icon, and select "Script 1"
- Tap the red dot to start recording, you’ll get a 3 second countdown, then begin the text on screen reading out loud. Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect
- Press the red button again to end recording
- You can watch your video back in the timeline
Handy Links:Video Best Practice
More about the Teleprompter